five things I am currently obsessing over-
1. I recently revamped my bathroom and these Turkish, tassel fringe towels would be the perfect addition! I love the informal, unique feel with the fringe but also appreciate a thinner weave for hand towels.
2. Inspirational quotes + coffee table book = May You Live A Life You Love . I am all about quotes and love the typography of this book. The colors and incorporation of the handwritten font with the bold words make this book a joy to flip through- especially when you had another rough week at work!
3. I asked for gold and white and here it is! The Frends “Taylor” headphones are adorable and look super comfy.
4. Another accessory I got over Cyber Monday was a Sweaty Band. I know they have been around for a while, but I could never justify spending more than 5 dollars for a gym headband. I am so glad I finally caved in! I love love ’em! They are so chic and come in two thickness with a velvet strip to keep it in place for any workout. I do crossfit and usually I have to stop to readjust my bands but this stayed in place the entire time. I def recommend it!
5. As a West Palm Beach native, I am always on the search for new and exciting local things to do. I am going to try to set up a weekly post about WPB happenings but for now I would like to share my new favorite spot – Due South Brewery. This hidden gem has games, food trucks, laid back people, and a rotating beer menu. It is located in the warehouse they brew the beer and very authentic. I love craft beers and this is a nice change from the World of Beers and Yard Houses. I suggest getting the flight so you can taste a little bit of everything!